Okay, I did the custom search engine thing. I went with Google, because Google is where it's at people! Plus, I already have a Google account so I won't have to remember another login. There's only so much space in my brain, and I have to make sure that I don't use up too much space remembering logins/passwords. I have to leave room for useless Hollywood trivia.
I set up 2 CSE's, one for celebrity gossip (see above), and one for recipes (because my cookbooks just aren't cutting it--I made stuffed zucchini the other night using a recipe from my Moosewood cookbook, and it tastes like...well...it's not good.)
But, more importantly, I discovered iGoogle. iGoogle brings together many of my Learning 2.0 tools onto a single webpage. I login to iGoogle and I have access to my del.icio.us tags, gChat contacts, CSE's, bloglines, gmail, and...wait for it...the Jon Stewart quote of the day.
Okay, now how does this relate to libraries...I have to think about this. I'll update this entry as soon as I think of stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment